Starbucks Coffee Drinks Calories !!


What's your favorite coffee drink?  When I go to Starbucks, I order a "venti, nonfat, sugar-free hazelnut cappuccino on the dry side."  Yes, I am one of those coffee drinkers whose drink name is so long that it is almost laughable.  Last week, while I was ordering the drink at a New York Starbucks, the lady behind me asked me how many calories were in the drink. She was shocked that I knew the answer.
How Many Calories Do You Consume at Starbucks?
My coffee drink contains 110 calories, zero grams of fat, 16 grams of carbohydrate and 10 grams of protein according to the Starbucks app on my iPhone.  If you visit Starbucks, or any coffee house, you should check the calorie count of your coffee drink, too.  You might be surprised to find that the fat and calorie count is higher than expected.  There are a few drinks that top 700 calories.  Yikes!
How Order Low Calorie Coffee
If you find out that your morning java fix is too high in fat and calories, use a few simple tips to create a drink that won't ruin your diet.  First, make sure that you exercise portion control when ordering.  It's easy to mindlessly drink too many coffee calories. I order the largest size of cappuccino, but since I order it "dry," most of the drink is foam.  Second, make sure you specify nonfat milk and no whipped cream.  Why bother loading your coffee cup with unnecessary fat?  Most of the time you can't tell the difference, anyway.  And lastly, take advantage of sugar-free syrups.  They add flavor without calories.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire